Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tracy and Chase

This sums up the weekend......a whole lotta lov'n going on!

Last week one of my very best and oldest friends came out to visit (5Th visit in three years....what a good friend, huh) with her adorable little boy Chase. This was the first meeting for all three boys. For the most part they got along great...a few issues with sharing, but what do you expect from two 3.11 year old and a 1.6 year old. Come on!!! :) I wish I would have taken a picture of them lined up in the back seat in their three car seats. I laugh just picturing them in my head. Tracy and I sat and watched them play in the backyard and could not believe "our kids" are playing together! After all that we have been through together, here we are! You should know, Tracy is my friend that literally went through all the ups and downs of my journey to get pregnant. All the fertility treatments, all the heartbreaks, disappointments, pain, and finally the pure joy which ended with Aiden and Ashton. I would call her in tears at all hours only to have her stop whatever she was doing just to sit on the phone and cry with me. I honestly don't think I could have gotten through that very difficult time in my life without her. It's funny how we go through things in life and come out on the other end stronger. I am so blessed to have her!!! I love you Ug.

No comments:

Post a Comment