Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our First Ski Trip!

Aiden and Mommy




The boys on their way up the mountain.




Aid and Ash putting on their skis with their teacher Ashley.



Learning the pizza wedge.



Steve the camera man, oh and my husband. :)


Steve is videoing Aiden going down the hill!




I thought I would post a few pictures from our most recent family vacation. We went to Park City for a week right after the New Year. Aiden and Ashton took their very first ski lesson and loved it. I took an all day ski lesson and Steve, who is a very good skier, decided to follow suit and took a snowboarding lesson. We all managed to have a great time, no injuries, and are looking forward to doing it again!



2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the shout out and I'm soooo happy you've joined the blogging world. I love the pictures of Aiden and Ashton skiing. We'll have to get Dominic in the mix as well. Oh and next time you go to Park City, we need to go down with you, we'd have a blast!

    -Jaimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Let me see if this makes it to you. :) I'm still getting the hang of this.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete