Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Yurt!

Last weekend I went up to McCall for a girls weekend. My friend Charissa came back to town to do the annual Yurt experience. I was not able to go last year because Steve was out of town but was so looking forward to joining in this time around. We stayed at Jenifer's parents home which sits right on the lake ( the most beautiful home I have ever seen in my life!) We met up with more friends and got suited up in our cross country skis and took off deep in the forest about a mile in where a yurt was waiting for us. We had a four coarse dinner and a lot of wine too. What a wonderful weekend. Can't wait for next year!!!




Charis, Jenifer, and I in the yurt enjoying a wonderful dinner and good wine!

The whole gang all suited up before our ski trip into the forest to find the yurt.




No comments:

Post a Comment